Stainless Kitchen Partner
Unceasing quality improvement and the fusion of design and functionality
Our stainless steel sinks made with authentic technology
A pleasant home begins with a comfortable kitchen.
We at Shigeru Industry Co. provide quality products with no compromise, from production even up to shipping. Our motto is unceasing quality improvement and authentic technology.
We want our customers to always have a beautiful, easy-to-use kitchen.
We hope to be your kitchen partner.
Our stainless steel sinks find much use in DIY kitchen redecoration, as well as renovation. Make your ideal kitchen with our sinks.
Anyone can purchase our products.
We receive orders from private individuals and architects, design firms, and contractors.
Request for Quotation
Please fill out the inquiry form.* Installation of banner link to the form
Sending of quotations, plans, and others
We will send you the quotations, plans, and other relevant materials.
Process for Ordering
Upon purchase, please signify by sending us your approval.
Kindly make a deposit to the account stated in the quotation. Transfer fees must be shouldered by the customer.
Production and Shipping
We will inform you once the delivery date is set.
Frequently Asked Questions
Stainless Kitchen Countertops
- What is the maximum width for the counters?
- We can produce up to width of 3600mm. (For widths of above 3000mm, please make an inquiry as there are restrictions on the position of the sink.)
- What is the maximum depth for the counters?
- The maximum is 650mm for the galaxy emboss and checker emboss surfaces, and 1400mm for the hairline and vibration surfaces. (May differ depending on the cross-section shape)
- What kind of surface specifications are available for the stainless counters?
- We offer four kinds: hairline, vibration, galaxy emboss, and checker emboss.
- Can the size of the sink be modified?
- It cannot, as it is press molded. (Hand-processed sinks can be made by request.)
- Can the size of the faucet hole be specified?
- We will drill holes according to the metal fittings used for the faucet. (Please indicate the size and position of the holes)
- Why does stainless steel still rust?
- Stainless steel is covered with a passivate coating (a protective coating) that prevents it from rusting easily. Normally, a protective film forms on the surface so that even if it is scratched or comes into contact with substances it will not form rust. However, if its surface is exposed to strongly acidic or alkalinic substances for a long period of time, this film will not be able to form on the part of the surface exposed and may corrode.
If it is in contact for a long time with objects of different metals like hairpins and kitchen knives, it may form rust.
- What are the white spots on stainless steel?
- The white spots are commonly referred to as limescale or deposit, or "metal soap."
These deposits are the accumulation of calcium carbonate and silicic acid due to repeatedly wetting and drying the sink.
Also, "metal soap" is the result of the reaction of soap (i.e. fatty acid) with magnesium, calcium, iron, and other minerals in water.
Maintenance and Cleaning
- How do I prevent rust from forming?
- ・If anything with salt content such as soy sauce is spilled on it, make sure to wipe it clean.
・Do not use chlorine bleach with water directly. If in case you used bleach, rinse it off immediately.
・Do not use chlorine slime remover.
・Do not leave metal items such as metal scrubbing brushes and canned products for a long time.
- What if rust does form?
- If it is mild, it can be removed using stainless cleaners or cream cleansers available on the market.
- How do I prevent white spots and lime deposits from forming?
- Make sure to wash the sink carefully after use, and wipe off the water with a dry cloth.
- What if spots do form?
- Apply cream cleanser to a sponge and scrub off the polishing marks on the stainless steel.
Next, wash off the detergent with water.
It is good to wipe the sink dry with a dry cloth afterwards as leaving it wet is a cause for the surface to fog.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions about products / services.
Please fill in the forms below, fields with ※ are required.
Management of personal information
In order to keep customer information accurate and up-to- date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, or disclosure of personal information, Shigeru Industry strictly manages personal information and takes necessary measures such as maintaining security systems, establishing information management system, and providing information management training to all employees.
Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information provided by our customers is used for the purpose of providing information by email or letter as a means of business communication, promotion of our products, or responding to customer inquiries.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
Shigeru Industry properly manages the personal information provided by our customers, and does not disclose such information to third parties except for the following cases:
- When approved by the customer
- When disclosure of such information to our contractors is necessary to provide the service required by the customer
- When demanded by the law to disclose such information
Security measures for protection of personal information
Shigeru Industry implements security measures in order to secure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Inquiries for customer personal information
If required by our customer, Shigeru Industry will disclose, revise, or delete personal information after we have confirmed that such request is made by the customer himself/herself.
Legal compliance and revision
Stainless Kitchen Partner
Shigeru Industry Co., Ltd.
Line of Business
Manufacturing and sales of residential stainless steel sinktops
Manufacturing and sales of stainless steel home appliances
Pressing of metal products
Head office: Joetsu-shi, Niigata
Sales Division: Kita-ku, Tokyo
Joetsu Factory: Joetsu-shi, Niigata